Associate Territory Manager Gastro Respiratory
£35000 per annum
Territory Manager - Gastro & Respiratory
My client is a leading global healthcare company, a manufacturer of high quality electro-optical products with medical and industrial application.
Currently seeking an Associate Territory Manager ( field based), responsible for the direct sales and promotion of their Gastro & Respiratory range throughout the territory: Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Hampshire, Dorset. The Central location will be Milton Keynes or Reading.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing all aspects of sales territory
- Demonstrating the products and providing training to clinical staff
- Working in operating theatres, endoscopy and outpatients units in close association with consultants, clinicians and nursing staff
To be considered for this role you will have to
- Have direct sales/ Consultative role experience
- Hold a Strong commercial acumen and high-level of technical aptitude
- Preferable be degree qualified
- Hold full UK driving licence
If you think you would be successful in this role please apply now or contact Alexandra at Delta Consultants.
Key words - Medical Devices, Surgical instruments, Gastro, Respiratory, NHS, Sales, Field Sales
Delta Consultants - Scientific and Medical Recruitment - Applying the Art of Recruitment Science
Scientific Sales - Medical Sales - Laboratory Sales - Technical Sales - Service Engineers
Delta Consultants Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £35000 per annum
- bonus, car allowance etc
- Required Skills
- Sales, Communication, Field Sales, Medical, NHS