Business Development Manager - Liquid Handling - Competitive salary, minimum incentive £20K OTE (uncapped), car allowance, plus full benefits package.
1. North UK & Scotland (Ideally located M62 region)
2. Midlands & S West (Birmingham, Oxford, Bristol, S. Wales)
Innovative solutions manufacturer for Liquid Handling and Media Preparation are seeking 2 new Business Development managers to join their UK team, focusing on taking a new range of specialist Liquid Handling products direct to market.
You will be responsible for :
- Sales activities, from lead generation through to revenue recognition in order to develop the assigned territory.
- Work throughout the assigned territory and support colleagues in other territories to ensure customer satisfaction and revenue generation.
- Selling the innovative liquid range of new products to customers within Pharmaceutical Drug Discovery, Genomics and Clinical Diagnostics.
- Performing technical demonstrations, installations and training.
- Promote the company through attending exhibition, conferences and other such events.
Essentially, you require:
- Background in Life Sciences
- Proven track record in sales (of consumables or general lab instrumentation) able to hit the ground running
- Live on territory (for each assigned territory detailed above)
- Work independently, with a strong team ethic
Ideally you will have:
- Sales experience within the required field of Liquid handling(non robotic)
- Laboratory experience using liquid handling
Keywords : Technical sales specialist, Sales, Liquid Handling, Capital Equipment, Life Science, Genomics, Clinical Diagnostics, Drug Discovery.
Delta Consultants - Scientific and Medical Recruitment - Applying the Art of Recruitment Science
Scientific Sales - Medical Sales - Laboratory Sales - Technical Sales - Service Engineers
Delta Consultants Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Required Skills
- Sales, Life Science, Liquid handling, Pipettes
- Life Science