Territory Manager: Medical Devices: South Staffordshire, West Midlands, Warwickshire, Gloucestershire and Buckinghamshire
As a leading manufacturer of optical and digital precision technology, our client provides innovative medical systems, digital cameras and scientific solutions. Currently seeking a sales professional to join their Medical Devices team, focused on a range of products for cleaning, disinfection and sterilization of medical devices.
You will be responsible for the direct sales and promotion of medical product range throughout the territory: S Staffs, West Midas, Gluon and Bucks. You will be required to demonstrate medical equipment to clinical staff within hospitals, carrying out meetings with business and procurement managers with a view to growing market share for the portfolio, as well as providing after sales support.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Managing all aspects of a sales territory
* Attending exhibitions, workshops and educational meetings
* Working in operating theatres, endoscopy and outpatients units in close association with consultants, clinicians and nursing staff
* Delivering training and offer sales support for current customers divisions involved
* Management of sales prospects on a customer database
* Putting together professional business cases
* Sales presentations
You will require:
Strong commercial acumen.
Direct Sales / Consultative role experience
Experience within medical device sales is ideal
Self-motivation, with an innovative or entrepreneurial approach
Candidates keen to establish a career within Medical Devices will be considered.
Key words - Medical Devices, Capital equipment, Consumables, Theatre, Endoscopy, Out patients, NHS, Sales
Delta Consultants - Scientific and Medical Recruitment - Applying the Art of Recruitment Science
Scientific Sales - Medical Sales - Laboratory Sales - Technical Sales - Service Engineers
Must be able to demonstrate high levels of success in previous sales roles.
Delta Consultants Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Required Skills
- Medical Devices, Sales, Hospital, NHS