Field Sales Manager Europe
Field Sales Europe: LED illumination and Fluorescence Microscopy: Competitive salary, incentive scheme (uncapped) plus benefits package.
Our client is a small, growing UK company with Global reach and a good blend of technology as well as continued technical development. Specialising in fluorescence microscopy since it introduced the first commercially available LED illumination system in 2006, offering a comprehensive range of systems for bioscience and clinical microscopy.
As a result of success and growth, our client is seeking a Field Sales manager to join a team of 4, responsible for existing customers and continued business growth throughout Europe. As part of the European Field Sales team you will manage and develop the Company's principal sales route, which is a network of distributors and microscope manufacturers, in order to achieve the Company's Sales targets. This will include direct sales and technical product demonstrations to academics and researchers.
As the business and company grows, there will be opportunity to take on further responsibilities and development, should you wish to progress in this manner.
You will be required to:
- Develop & cultivate overseas distributors to ensure worldwide coverage in the allocated territory
- Establish effective business relationships with executive decision-makers in key and prospective accounts
- Prepare sales action plans & schedule sales activity, particularly with respect to new products
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
You will require:
- Understanding / background in Life Sciences or Engineering
- Knowledge of Fluorescence Microscopy would be a benefit
- Experience of Commercial Sales process
- Good communicator and persuader
- Proven technical Sales ability
- Good presentational skills
- PC literate (MS Office, CRM etc.)
Key words - Microscopy, Technical Instrumentation, Fluorescence, Illuminations, LED's, Life Sciences, Sales, Europe
Delta Consultants - Scientific and Medical Recruitment - Applying the Art of Recruitment Science
Scientific Sales - Medical Sales - Laboratory Sales - Technical Sales - Service Engineers
Delta Consultants Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Required Skills
- European Sales, Microscopy, Illumination, LED
- Life Science