International Product Manager
International Product Manager: Medical Diagnostics (Immunoassays) : Midlands: Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
As one of the world's leading specialised medical diagnostic companies, our client provides an ideal environment to meet a wide range of career aspirations, drive innovation whilst improving patient lives worldwide.
Through growth, an opportunity has opened up to join the marketing team, as International Product Manager taking ownersip of products from cradle to grave.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to find out more about the role, then please get in touch.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in identifying opportunities for new product development.
- Take ownership of new product development projects.
- Ensure the smooth progression of projects through the marketing department, meeting deadlines.
- Working with Marketing Communications and Scientific Affairs team to create promotional and technical literature, supporting new product launches and throughout the product life cycle.
- Production of sales tools including competitor assay product analyses, publication summaries and training materials including launch pack materials.
- Ensure scientific studies are aligned with strategic marketing plan.
- Manage product changes.
- Work with Technical Services to support customer complaints and enquiries.
- Liaison with production departments in support of management of product supply and manage stocking issues to ensure minimal impact to customers.
- Training of sales, specialists and distributor staff
- Attendance and involvement in international exhibitions, meetings and customer events.
- Monitor sales Vs. Budget target and contribute to the development of sales campaigns to support product growth
- Maintain awareness of competitor activities.
- Involvement in e/mailing, ad campaigns and other promotional campaigns
- Contribute to distributor conference and international symposia
- Build relations with relevant external companies/key opinion leaders
You will require:
* Degree in Life Sciences (ideally Biochemistry or Immunology) or Marketing/Business or equivalent
* Experience in a marketing/sales/customer facing environment in the diagnostic/Life science industry
* A good understanding of the diagnostic market /life science market
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Appetite and capability in cross functional team working
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Excellent presentation and team working skills.
* Ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships (internal and external)
* The ability to follow set policies and procedures.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* The ability to make decisions under pressure.
* Ability to coach and mentor junior members of staff.
* To be organised and have a structured approach to work.
* Must be able to travel internationally occasionally over a weekend.
* UK Driving license
Key words - Marketing, Product Management, Life Science, Immunoassays, Medical Diagnostics, Midlands
Delta Consultants - Scientific and Medical Recruitment - Applying the Art of Recruitment Science
Scientific Sales - Medical Sales - Laboratory Sales - Technical Sales - Service Engineers
Delta Consultants Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Required Skills
- Product Marketing, Medical Diagnostics, Immunoassays, Antibodies, Biochemistry, Immunology