International Product Manager
International Product Manager: Clinical Assays: Protein : Midlands : Competitive salary plus benefits.
As one of the world's leading specialised medical diagnostic companies, our client provides an ideal environment to meet a wide range of career aspirations. Leading the way in delivering innovation to the market, employees have an opportunity to meet some of the industry's biggest challenges and opportunities head on. Being a part of this company ensures you can have the opportunity to drive innovation and improve patient lives worldwide.
As a result of significant growth, our client is seeking to expand on their team of resource and are currently seeking an International Product Manager to focus on a range of Clinical Diagnostic products.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Promotion of products in line with Marketing Plan
* To maintain a full operational understanding of the specific product line.
* Monitor sales vs. budget providing proposals for marketing initiatives for continued sales growth
* Creation of promotional literature
* Liaison with Technical Service Department
* Liaison with Regulatory Affairs Manager to ensure compliance
* Liaison with Scientific Affairs Managers to ensure scientific activities are in line with commercial needs
* Liaison with Production Departments to ensure sales targets can be met
* Liaison with R&D departments regarding pipeline products
* Liaison with partner companies
* Line management responsibilities if and when required at the discretion of the Marketing Manager
* Build and develop relationships with Key supplier managers.
* Monitor, report and comment regularly the sales performance of product sales v Budget. Present this data at regular management meetings at all levels when required.
* Management of Marketing requirements of New Product Development System including market research, forecasting and commercial justification, working closely with Advertising & Promotions team during launch phase to ensure successful product launch.
* Post launch product cycle management with guidance from International Marketing Manager.
* Manage and develop product integration.
* Awareness of market requirements and competitor products and proposals for counter competitive initiatives
* Attend international exhibitions and meetings
* Involvement in the organisation of UK and International customer events
* Involvement in UK and International e/mailing, ad campaigns and other promotional campaigns
* Contribute to distributor conference and international symposia
* Develop and deliver training modules for sales, specialists and distributors' staff
* Marketing Projects as agreed with International Marketing Manager
Knowledge and Skills
You will require:
A biology, biochemistry or immunology degree or equivalent
A good understanding of the in-vitro diagnostic market
A minimum of 3 years' experience in a IVD/Life Science sales and/or marketing environment,
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Developed numerical skills e.g. for costings, sales v budget, profitability analysis, ROI.
Excellent IT skills, i.e. PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Excellent presentation skills.
The ability to follow set policies and procedures.
Attention to detail
Capable of making decisions under pressure.
To be organized and have a structured approach to work
Excellent team working skills.
Willing to work in HQ, Birmingham
Must be able to freely travel internationally and spend up to 20% away from home
Must have a UK driving license
It would be desirable to have:
Experience of product launch
Experience of developing a new market
Customer support experience.
Clinical laboratory experience.
International experience in a commercial role.
Project Management experience.
Key words - International Product Manager, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Protein Assays, Clinical Diagnostics
Delta Consultants - Scientific and Medical Recruitment - Applying the Art of Recruitment Science
Scientific Sales - Medical Sales - Laboratory Sales - Technical Sales - Service Engineers
Delta Consultants Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Required Skills
- Marketing, Product Management, Immunology, Proteins assays,