Key Account Manager
£30000 - £45000 per annum
Key Account Manager (KAM) : Life Science Instrumentation and Consumables: UK
Our client is a manufacture of scientific bench top instrumentation and consumables for the Life Science Industry (Biological sample materials). Customer focused with high attention to detail and quality.
As Key Account Manager you will be part of a small team reporting into the UK Sales Manager. Being a relatively small team, it is vital that as KAM, you can work with the sales support team, but equally essential is the ability to be confident enough to work on projects and sales opportunities independently.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To manage and develop existing accounts by maintaining customer relationships via attending trade shows, site visits and building deep understanding of customer requirements.
- Finding new opportunities and building contact networks within the industry.
- Liaising with all branches of the company to ensure correct sharing of information and managing customer service expectations effectively.
You will require:
- Life Science degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of similar sales markets is essential with experience in molecular/ cellular consumables and equipment
- No specified location as UK wide, however, ideally you will be located North UK.
Keywords : Account Management, Life Sciences, Sales, PCR & sequencing, Liquid Handling, Cell Screening, Imaging, Plate sealing, Forensic and NGS sample processing.
Delta Consultants - Scientific and Medical Recruitment - Applying the Art of Recruitment Science
Scientific Sales - Medical Sales - Laboratory Sales - Technical Sales - Service Engineers
Delta Consultants Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £30000 - £45000 per annum
- Required Skills
- Sales, Key Account Manager, Life Science,
- Life Science