North UK Territory Manager Biotechnologies
North UK Territory Manager - Biothechnologies Division / North of England and Scotland
My client is a market leading supplier across the Healthcare and Biotechnology sectors.
To ensure new business development for the North of England and Scotland regions for the UK Biotechnologies Division while maintaining existing business and offering excellent customer service and support. Main focus areas will be Quality Control/Assurance Departments in Pharmaceutical and NHS sectors expanding to Research Facilities and Universities as well.
* To ensure planning and prioritising of personal sales activities and actively prospecting new and existing clients to drive the business growth.
* Have effective management of existing accounts by maintaining good customer relationships and seeking opportunities for new sales with existing clients.
* Demonstrate equipment, give oral presentations and carry out training for both new and existing clients.
* Provide exceptional front line technical support for existing customers and work closely with the customer service team.
* Work closely with the UK Sales Manager to establish sales targets, quarterly forecasts to ensure targets are met/exceeded in line with the company objectives.
* Prepare official quotes including any cost negotiations and log these in the CRM for the associated account.
* Creating a good working relationship with our suppliers.
* Liaise with the SOP/Service Team to ensure smooth turnaround of Capital Sales and Installations (IQ/OQ).
* Attend exhibitions and trade shows throughout the year.
* Attend key product & sales training courses
Skills & Requirements
* Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience working in both Sales (Pharma or Clinical) and Lab environment, ideally in Quality Control/Quality Assurance.
* Proven track record in achieving sales forecasts and profitability targets
* Qualified to a higher degree level in a scientific subject, ideally Bio-medical Science or Microbiology
* Self-driven and able to work alone with a clear focus on sales
* Professional approach, self-motivated with a dynamic approach to business. Be accountable and have a can-do attitude.
* Ability to work to a high standard
* Computer literate
* Excellent face to face telephone and presentation communication skills to all levels of seniority
* Willing to travel away from home and able to work from home.
If you this seems like a good fit for you please contact Elise/Alex @ Delta Consultants
Key Words: Sales, Science, Territory Manager, Capital Sales, Quality Control
Delta Consultants - Scientific and Medical Recruitment - Applying the Art of Recruitment Science
Scientific Sales - Medical Sales - Laboratory Sales - Technical Sales - Service Engineers
Delta Consultants Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Required Skills
- Sales, Science, Territory Manager, Capital Sales, Quality Control