£60000 per annum
Product Manager, Systems and Connectivity Solutions - UK or Europe - £Sal dep on experience. +Bonus +Benefits
Leading Molecular Diagnostics company is looking for a Systems and Connectivity Solutions Manager. You will be responsible for the development and execution of the downstream marketing strategy of Instrument Systems, Systems software and Connectivity Solutions in EMENA.
Main responsibilities will be....
* Develop, implement and execute a downstream relating to assigned products and/or customer segments to include:
Organizing and delivering on-going product training / education initiatives and assessments to motivate and activate sales representatives and channel distribution partner.
* Implement marketing and commercial product launch and support plans for the roll out of new system platforms, software and connectivity solutions.
* Responsible for developing sales support collateral to lab, physician, patient/advocacy, and funding/reimbursement segments for system offerings.
* Cultivate a compelling value proposition positioning viable clinical and operational applications driving competitive advantage for selling new systems and expanding test utilization within the existing install base. Develop product line strategies, create and execute go-to-market tactics.
* Ensure go-to-market tactics comprehend the end-user / customer and a complex network of distributors and partners.
* Engage with key opinion leaders (KOLs), Clinical Advisory Boards and Patient Advocacy groups to gain technology and product endorsements; leverage testimonials to drive awareness and test demand campaigns within the hospital and independent laboratory segments.
* Complete System Franchise Strategic Business and Operations Plans, conduct market research to assess market and competitor trends, develop 5 year revenue models for assigned markets. Provide ongoing updates to Leadership Team, support finance and investor relations on market /share revenue projections as required. Prepare and present financial plans.
* 5-8 years' experience in Sales and/or Marketing in the Diagnostics or Device industries.
* A Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or equivalent is required.
* Ability to work in a team environment and across an organization to drive results. Must be sensitive to multicultural environments.
* Enthusiasm, strong interpersonal and motivational skills; scalable to future assignments.
* Excellent oral, presentation and written communications skills. Expertise with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* Willingness and ability to travel domestically over 30% of the time is a requirement. International travel may be required (e.g. trade shows, sales meetings etc.)
* Proven experience leading / interacting with distribution / OEM partners in matters related to sales, product, promotion, finance, pricing, operations, service, advertising and marketing strategies.
* Proven experience leading and managing a commercial product launch.
* Must be able to work with little to no immediate supervision; set and communicate goals and priorities; monitor progress against milestones
* Must be a clear and concise communicator with written and verbal communications. English fluency is required.
* Strong sales experience
* Marketing and product launch experience
* Capital equipment selling experience
Key Words - Molecular Diagnostics, Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Product Launches, Market Access, Communications, Training, UK, Benelux, Germany, Italy, France, Distributor Management, EMENA
Delta Consultants Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £60000 per annum
- Required Skills
- Key Words - Molecular Diagnostics, Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Product Launches, Market Access, Communications, Training, UK, Benelux, Germany, Italy, France, Distributor Management, EMENA