£30000 - £35000 per annum
Sales Executive : Electron Microscopes: NUK & Ireland : £30-£35K basic depending on experience + generous open ended incentive scheme + full benefits.
A leading supplier of scanning electron microscopes (SEMs), transmission electron microscopes (TEMs), scanning probe microscopes (SPMs), mass spectrometers, NMR spectrometers, and semiconductor tools for scientific and industrial purpose is seeking a new member for the UK Sales team to focus North UK and Ireland.
- The successful person will work with the sales team and senior management to develop objectives and sales strategy for the territory and seek out potential purchasers in all areas of industry and academia.
- As well as managing the sales process from first enquiry to close of sale, a key part of the role is to establish, develop and maintain excellent relationships with new and existing customers.
- A readiness to travel on a daily basis within the UK and to stay away from home is essential. This position is field-based, covering the UK & Ireland, however, travel to mainland Europe, Israel, South Africa, the USA and Japan may be required.
What you require:
- The ideal person will have relevant post-graduate experience, preferably PhD with a good knowledge of electron microscopy; a preference for candidates with life-sciences background, although this is not essential.
- Previous sales experience is not required.
- Located North UK (M62 corridor or above)
- You must be free and able to travel to and within Europe, Israel, South Africa, Japan and the USA.
- You will require a full UK driving licence.
Keywords : Sales, Capital Equipment, Life Science, Electron Microscopy, NMR, Mass Spectrometry, Microscopy
Delta Consultants - Scientific and Medical Recruitment - Applying the Art of Recruitment Science
Scientific Sales - Medical Sales - Laboratory Sales - Technical Sales - Service Engineers
Delta Consultants Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Required Skills
- Sales, Microscopes, Electron Microscopes, NMR, Mass Spectrometry, UK
- Life Science