Sales Executive Oxford West UK
Sales Executive: Life Science Liquid Handling: Oxford and West UK: Competitive salary plus incentive plan and full benefits.
Our client's products are produced for purification and engineered for science. Providing high quality, dependable solutions for today's demanding liquid chromatography, solid phase extraction, liquid handling and gel permeation chromatography clean-up requirements. Worldwide sales and service supporting the pharmaceutical, biotech, environmental, clinical, food and forensic markets.
Currently seeking a candidate to join their UK sales team, responsible for developing sales of their portfolio of products, throughout the assigned territory with particular emphasis on key accounts throughout Academic, Biotech and Pharma markets.
You will be responsible for developing sales for the portfolio of manual and automated liquid handling products throughout West UK, with particular emphasis on key accounts. You will be required to implement sales strategies developed to maximise sales into publicly and privately funded sectors, with focus on academic and biotech/pharma accounts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop new accounts; monitor and sell to existing accounts within the area, in-line with the strategic business plan.
- To build and strengthen relationships with significant customers within key accounts.
- To ensure that deadlines and targets are met and relevant documentation is completed.
- To help identify new opportunities within the market place.
- To produce/maintain a rolling visit plan and a monthly summary territory report, along with ongoing tracking of prospects.
- To plan and implement demonstrations, exhibitions and seminars in the area.
- To provide regular feedback/intelligence with a view to commercialisation of new and emergent technologies.
- To work closely with other team members, share market information to maximum potential of existing portfolio and to identify new opportunities.
- To maximise customer awareness of marketing initiatives and promotions to support direct sales activity. Includes, email newsletters and advertising campaigns.
- To react to the changing needs of customers through developing relationships and employing innovative solutions.
-To present a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
You will require:
- Science degree or equivalent, preferably with Life Sciences background.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience.
- Based within territory ideally near Oxford, for access to the majority of key customers.
Keywords : Technical sales specialist, Sales, Liquid Handling, Capital Equipment, Consumables, Life Science, Academic, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology
Delta Consultants - Scientific and Medical Recruitment - Applying the Art of Recruitment Science
Scientific Sales - Medical Sales - Laboratory Sales - Technical Sales - Service Engineers
Delta Consultants Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Required Skills
- Sales, Liquid Handling, Life Science, Oxford
- Life Science