£35000 per annum
Sales Specialist: Life Science Laboratory Instrumentation and Consumables: UK : up to £35K basic (experience depending) :£60-70K OTE, plus benefits.
Our client is a small independent company based in Cambridgeshire, supplying laboratory instruments (Sample storage, Automation), consumables and services across the whole of the UK and Ireland. They currently have an opportunity for someone to come on board and assist in identifying and growing the business throughout the UK. This would be an ideal opportunity for someone who wishes to develop their customer facing sales skills, unafraid to wear many hats.
Ideally you will be based within the golden triangle (Cambs, Oxford or London), however, the client will consider strong, suitable candidates regardless of location.
Your responsibilities will include:
* To grow and develop all existing and potential customers: Universities, Hospitals (NHS), Pharmaceutical and clinical laboratories etc.
* Maintain and increase 'face to face' customer interaction with efficient territory planning and appointment management.
* Gather customer intelligence and feedback to enable a pro-active participation in product enhancement and new product development
* Attend and facilitate exhibitions as and when required
* Ensure accurate management of CRM records.
* Ensure that product knowledge and customer communication is to the highest standard.
* Timely supply of product samples and quotations for customers
* Deliver sales against quarterly targets
* Report on pipeline and sale on a monthly basis
You will require:
* A minimum BSc in Life Science or equivalent: Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Medical Science or similar
* Min 2 years sales experience (Inside sales or field based) in the Life Science Market, ideally in consumable sales
* You will have experience working to a target and are able to manage your time effectively to achieve the companies goals.
* You must be a determined, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual who is able to convey technical information.
* Experience working in a laboratory setting would be beneficial but not essential.
* Maintain excellent awareness of the laboratory marketplace including monitoring competitor activity and market trends.
*You must possess a full and clean UK driver's license
Keywords - Sales, Sample Management, Automation, Pharmaceutical, Academic, Biotechnology, Clinical Laboratory, UK
Delta Consultants - Scientific and Medical Recruitment - Applying the Art of Recruitment Science
Scientific Sales - Medical Sales - Laboratory Sales - Technical Sales - Service Engineers
Delta Consultants Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £35000 per annum
- Required Skills
- Sales, Laboratory Instrumentation, Sample storage, automation, UK
- Life Science