£45000 per annum
Scientific Marketer - Life Science publishing - South West UK - Negotiable salary (based on experience) + additional benefits.
Do you thrive on diversity? Are you seeking a high profile role, working across multiple scientific industries, with the influence to make a difference to the scientific industry- the opportunity to be fast tracked? If you have a science degree, experience in publishing, enjoy networking and global travel, then this could be an opportunity for you.
A dynamic organisation focused on informing scientists with regards to best products and applications as well as connecting manufacturers with their customers to develop, promote and sell technologies, is seeking a passionate and driven scientific writer, keen on an opportunity which could potentially fast track you through the marketing department.
- Scientific background (Degree or work experience)
- Experience within Sales and Marketing (Product management)
- Experience with scientific writing: product releases, scientific content etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to network and build relationships at all levels with ease.
- Passion/Interest in scientific publishing.
- The enjoyment of GLOBAL travel, communicating with multicultural contacts.
- Ability to lead and influence.
- Develop and lead a team to deliver an editorial/marketing plan, grow scientist membership and engagement to enable sales and sponsorship opportunities, within a specific field/community.
- Ongoing project management of special features and projects.
- Manage marketing activities for increasing membership and engagement:
- develop media partnerships and industry exchanges
- attend conferences and exhibitions
- manage Awards and other PR activities
- ongoing campaigns and other activities
- 25% global travel to attend international conferences and exhibitions, visit institutes and science organizations and support sales meetings with customers.
- Develop, source, write and manage content and communications
- Be the 'go to' expert. Provide regular updates to the company on market needs and innovations.
- Increase industry awareness of the company and develop a network of scientist, society and manufacturer contacts.
Key words: Sales, Marketing, Product management, Publishing, Life Science, Digital Marketing, Editor, Bath
Delta Consultants - Scientific and Medical Recruitment - Applying the Art of Recruitment Science
Scientific Sales - Medical Sales - Laboratory Sales - Technical Sales - Service Engineers
Delta Consultants Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £45000 per annum
- Required Skills
- Life Science, Publishing, Marketing, Bath
- Life Science