Technical In Store Support Specialist North
Technical In-Store Support Specialist: Camera & Audio: North UK: Basic salary plus incentive
As a leading manufacturer of optical and digital precision technology, our client provides innovative medical systems, digital cameras and scientific solutions. They are currently seeking an In-Store Support Specialist to support their consumer products (Camera and Audio) for a 12month fixed term contract responsible for North England and Scotland.
You will be working within the Consumer division who are based full time in stores (Currys, PC World) as equipment specialists, providing expertise on the equipment.
As part of the ISS Team, you will provide a full schedule of support to Key Retail Partners including training, sales, events days and merchandising that is fundamental to growing the business in the UK.
You will be responsible for the retail staff training, in-store merchandising and direct consumer demonstrations, as well as building relationships with retail staff from strategically selected key accounts. You will be required to provide accurate and detailed market information to the Sales Team.
* Retail staff training at a range of levels
* In-store merchandising and direct consumer demonstrations in accordance with objectives and strategy
* Building relationships with retail staff from strategically selected key accounts.
* Work closely with other ISS Team members and Account Managers and marketing department
* Employ excellent journey planning and time management
* Representation of company brand at a range of events
You will require:
* As field based, you will need to be self motivated and reliant, but also possess the ability to work as part of a team.
* Occasional flexibility on days off may be required to cover scheduled events with occasional unsocial hours.
* Ideally located in the North of England to cover the territory
* Travel throughout the UK is required for this role and therefore a full, clean UK driving licence is essential.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to develop and maintain relationships effectively both internally and externally at all levels
* Ability to organise, manage time and plan journeys effectively
* Applicants should have experience of in-store demonstrations (preferably in consumer electronics)
* Experience of retail merchandising or photographic retail management. Knowledge of the photographic market
* Experience with in-store demonstrations (preferably with consumer electronics)
* Good working knowledge of Powerpoint, Excel and Word
Key words - Technical Support, Field based, Camera, Audio, North England
Delta Consultants - Scientific and Medical Recruitment - Applying the Art of Recruitment Science
Scientific Sales - Medical Sales - Laboratory Sales - Technical Sales - Service Engineers
Delta Consultants Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Required Skills
- Technical Support, Cameras, Audio, North England, Scotland