Territory Manager ENT
Senior TM: Medical Devices: ENT:West Midlands : Competitive salary, plus incentive scheme, benefits and company car (Estate).
Our client is committed to helping provide the highest quality care for all ENT patients both in the office and in the operating room. Offering leading visualization technology as well as minimally invasive powered and manual surgical instrumentation to help maximize time and improve patient outcomes. Currently seeking a sales professional to join their team responsible for West Midlands ( Birmingham, Hereford, Gloucester and Shrewsbury).
This post is responsible for the direct sales and promotion of a Surgical ENT product range on the territory.
Your role responsibilities include:
- Managing all aspects of a sales territory
- Attending exhibitions, workshops and educational meetings
- Work in operating theatres, ITU/ICU and Outpatients units in close association with consultants, clinicians and nursing staff
- Deliver training and offer sales support for current customers
- Management of sales prospects on a customer database
- Presenting professional business cases and value propositions
You will require:
- Ideally degree educated in a life science field
- Strong passion within sales
- Ideally previous experience in medical device sales with demonstrable success
- Self-motivation, with an innovative or entrepreneurial approach
- Outstanding Communication skills; Customer Focus and Stakeholder Management
- Exceptional levels of teamwork and cooperation
- Tenacity and a commitment to seeing tasks through to completion
- Full and preferably clean, drivers licence (up to six points may be considered)
- Willingness to work in a field based role with travel throughout the West Midlands
Key words - Medical Devices, Surgical instruments, Capital equipment, Consumables, Theatre, NHS, Sales
Delta Consultants - Scientific and Medical Recruitment - Applying the Art of Recruitment Science
Scientific Sales - Medical Sales - Laboratory Sales - Technical Sales - Service Engineers
Delta Consultants Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Required Skills
- Sales, NHS, ENT, Theatre, Midlands