Account Manager South
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Account Manager -South England - £SalNeg +Bonus +Car Allowance
Part of an established international diagnostics company, this UK business is looking for a talented Account Manager to cover the South of England. A role full of variety this would suit someone who has excellent inter-personal skills and who is highly organised. You will be able to readily prioritise and be reactive to your clients needs. A confident person you will be equally comfortable with verbal and written communication. The company offers a wide and varied product portfolio spanning ELISAs, Point of Care products, Antibodies, Allergy diagnostics, Immunologicals, Clinical Biochemistry, Virology and Infectious disease products.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Account Manager to join a growing company and who would be happy covering the South of England including Gloucester, Oxford and London. The patch is flourishing and needs a proactive person to take it on.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate following:
- A minimum of two years sales experience in the UK clinical laboratory market or equivalent
- Lab experience combined with a Degree or equivalent in Biomedical or Life Science
- Experience in diagnostics would be helpful but not essential
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good IT knowledge and CRM system knowledge
- Must live within territory
As a person you are an outgoing, passionate and self-driven team player offering strong communication skills. The key is to be able to fit the company culture. You will need to be creative, flexible, resourceful and self-sufficient.
To find out more information or to apply please do not hesitate to get in touch via Elise@delta-consultants.com or call me on 01480 275527
Key words: Account Manager, Sales, Clinical Microbiology, Diagnostics, ELISA, Bacteriology, Virology
Delta Consultants - Scientific and Medical Recruitment - Applying the Art of Recruitment Science
Scientific Sales - Medical Sales - Laboratory Sales - Technical Sales - Service Engineers
Delta Consultants Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Required Skills
- Account Manager, Sales, Clinical Microbiology, Diagnostics, ELISA, Bacteriology, Virology