Business Unit Middleware Expert
£10000 - £50000 per annum
Business Unit Expert - England - £50,000 + Bonus + Car
Are you interested in the world of Diagnostics? Then this opportunity to work for a company regarded as an essential contributor to in vitro diagnostics may be just the role for you.
Working as part of their skilled service team you would provide project management and IT/middleware expertise to the field service teams in the UK, Ireland & India. The role is predominantly home-based but will require travel within the business unit territories as required.
Main duties of the role will include but not limited to
* Managing multi-site middleware installation projects across the territory
* Provide remote and on-site support to customers and distributors
* Perform troubleshooting, repair, replacement or other corrective action for middleware issues
* Organise and provide virtual classes, e-learning, product training and workshops to business unit teams and distributors
As an ideal candidate, you will be qualified in IT, Computer information systems, Communications and Networking or another related subject. Candidates with a Prince 2 practitioner or similar project management qualification are desirable.
In return, you will get a base salary of up to £50,000 + 10% Bonus, Company Car, Private Health, 10% Pension
If you are interested in this role or would like to know further details please get in touch on Elise@delta-consultants.com or 01480 275253
Delta Consultants Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £10000 - £50000 per annum
- Required Skills
- IT, computer information systems, communications and networking, Prince 2