Export Sales Manager
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Scientific Export Sales Manager Europe - Precision Movement & Customized Optical systems - Cambridgeshire - to £40k plus bonus and benefits.
Leading manufacturer of a wide range of scientific instrumentation, specialising in microscope automation and optical microscopy seeks an experienced Export Sales manager for Europe. This is a great opportunity to join an employer with ambitious plans for the future and to grow your career with them. You will be the first point of contact for customers, distributors and agents throughout the assigned territory.
You will be required to deliver an excellent level of commercial and technical support to existing customers and distributors as well as identifying new potential customers and partnerships to increase revenue and maximise profit margins, through telemarketing and face to face customer visits. You will need to be based from HQ in Cambridgeshire and travel 30% of your time throughout the territory. You will ideally be multilingual and speak English plus Spanish, French or Italian.
- A degree in Bioscience, Physics or Engineering
- Previous track record of successful sales within the field of instrumentation. (Ideally precision moving instrumentation)
- Knowledge of Optical or Scientific Instrumentation is ideal but not essential.
- Live within commutable distance to HQ in Cambridgeshire.
Key words - Microscopy , Optical , Imaging , International Sales , Export , Distributors , Spanish, French, Italian, Cambs
Delta Consultants - Scientific and Medical Recruitment - Applying the Art of Recruitment Science
Scientific Sales - Medical Sales - Laboratory Sales - Technical Sales - Service Engineers
Delta Consultants Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Required Skills
- Microscopy , Optical , Imaging , International Sales , Export , Distributors , Spanish, French, Italian, Cambs
- Life Science