Industrial Sales Territory Manager
Territory Manager: Industrial Microscopy & Imaging: N England, N Wales and Scotland.
As Territory Manager, you will be responsible for the direct sales and promotion of the Industrial Microscopy, comprising Stereo and Compound microscopes, Digital cameras and Imaging software. The role involves equipment demonstrations, planning and carrying out meetings with technical and procurement managers with a view to growing market share as well as providing after sales support. As well as providing direct sales, you will also work with the sales team within your geographic region to create, plan and execute a development strategy to promote your portfolio to new customers. This is a field based role covering the North of England, North Wales and Scotland.
Your responsibilities will include:
* All aspects of managing a sales territory
* Co-ordinating sales projects
* Delivering technical presentations and demonstrations
* Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
* Attending exhibitions, workshops and educational meetings.
* Work across a wide variety of environments including high end research in academia and the UK Manufacturing quality assurance and R+D facilities within a number of industry sectors including; Automotive, Aerospace and Medical
* Relevant experience in a scientific and /or engineering environment
* A strong commercial acumen
* A high level of technical aptitude.
* A higher-level education in science or engineering would be an advantage
* A full clean UK driving licence is essential.
* Ideally be located in the North of the UK.
* Previous working experience with Microscopy: desirable
Key words - Microscopy, Imaging, Image Capture, Image Analysis, Capital Equipment Sales, Industrial Manufacture, Sales, North UK, N Wales, Scotland
Delta Consultants - Scientific and Medical Recruitment - Applying the Art of Recruitment Science
Scientific Sales - Medical Sales - Laboratory Sales - Technical Sales - Service Engineers
Delta Consultants Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Required Skills
- Microscopy, Image capture, Analysis
- Life Science