IT Service Support Specialist
IT Technical Support Specialist - Clinical - North West UK - £competitive plus bonus and benefits
This well respected business is currently seeking an IT person with a clinical laboratory background to provide IT system and infrastructure technical support for their IT Applications, connectivity infrastructure and Analytical products, present in NHS and private facilities throughout the UK.
* Provide direct support to end users via telephone and remote desktop for acute issues.
* Monitor 'connected' systems where appropriate to resolve developing issues and provide planned remote support.
* Be an important interface between customers and our engineering and IT teams, helping to coordinate resolution for support cases ranging from simple to highly complex.
* Provide customers and our partner companies with performance reports for company services.
* Contribute to the delivery and development of a 'Quality' service in line with our ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001 standards.
* Assist with customer and employee education.
* A Laboratory IT specialist, IT application specialist or experienced Technical Support operative and have a background in IT and / or Laboratory medicine, ideally with a relevant degree level qualification.
* Someone with several years' work experience in an applicable technical environment.
* Familiar with In-Vitro diagnostics and one or more of our product lines.
* Enthusiastic about problem solving and able to think and act quickly under pressure.
* Someone who enjoys talking to and helping others, with exemplary verbal and written English language skills.
* Naturally positive and helpful, with great organisational skills.
* Proud of your work, with keen attention to detail.
* An effective communicator, with a strong customer focus, team orientation and self-initiative.
* Proficient with or able to learn IT hardware and systems, preferably with a basic understanding of network connections.
* Resident within a manageable daily commuting distance from Warrington, Cheshire.
To apply or to obtain further information please contact Deborah Hale on 01480 275527/07769657468 or email@example.com
Key words: North West UK, IT, Clinical, LIS, Technical Support
Delta Consultants - Scientific and Medical Recruitment - Applying the Art of Recruitment Science
Scientific Sales - Medical Sales - Laboratory Sales - Technical Sales - Service Engineers
Delta Consultants Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Required Skills
- North West UK, IT, Clinical, LIS, Technical Support