£25000 - £30000 per annum
Marketing Assistant - Healthcare Instrumentation - Buckinghamshire - 12 month FTC - Salary up to £30k plus bonus and Benefits
One of the leading healthcare companies in the UK currently has a requirement for a FTC Marketing Assistant with the main purpose of the role being to provide marketing expertise and support to the company's commercial teams in delivering the objectives of the strategic business plan. This will be achieved by helping to develop and successfully implement marketing communications strategies, tactics and activities across all areas of the business.
You will be targeted on improving both internal and external communication and delivering successful outcomes in relation to marketing activities such as events, social media etc
To succeed in this role it is envisaged you will be an ambitious Marketing Assistant who is looking to join a fast paced and growing business. Along with the expected marketing experience and qualifications it would be advantageous if you also had good working knowledge of IVD, Pharma or Bioscience sectors.
- Relevant B2B Marketing experience is essential
- Business or Marketing degree level education (or equivalent) essential.
- CIM Certificate as a minimum
- Experience of delivering social media campaigns
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Excellent communication skills
- Full Driving Licence
To apply or for further information please contact email@example.com or call 01480 275527
Key words - Marketing , IVD, Bioscience, Pharm, Product, Assistant
Delta Consultants - Scientific and Medical Recruitment - Applying the Art of Recruitment Science
Scientific Sales - Medical Sales - Laboratory Sales - Technical Sales - Service Engineers
Delta Consultants Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Bonus and benefits
- 12 months
- Required Skills
- Marketing , IVD, Bioscience, Pharm, Product, Assistant , CIM