Marketing Specialist - Healthcare Instrumentation - Buckinghamshire - 18month FTC - Competitive Salary plus Benefits
One of the leading healthcare companies in the UK currently has a requirement for a FTC Marketing Specialist with the main purpose of the role being to support the Director of Strategic Business Development in delivering the objectives of the business plan by helping to develop and successfully implement effective product marketing and business development strategies, tactics and activities.
Key aspects of the role involve:
- Developing and delivering commercially successful marketing and business development strategies for the products and product groups for which they are responsible
- Developing and delivering successful Market Introduction Plans for new products working with a wide range of people to meet tight deadlines
- Develop and implement effective marketing communication strategies - including both Online and off-line activity - in order to support business development activities, maintain customer relationships and to increase brand / product awareness
- Effectively use market research, competitor and customer surveys to inform strategy development and to assess demand, brand positioning and customer awareness
- Protectively manage product life cycles from introduction to development to support revenue objectives of new and existing products
- Plan specific launch programmes and market entry including scheduling project timelines, and tracking project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide training and technical support for the wider commercial team
To succeed in this role it is envisaged you will be an energetic and ambitious Marketing Specialist who is looking to join a fast paced and growing business. Along with the expected marketing experience and qualifications it would be advantageous if you also had good working knowledge of IVD, Pharma or Bioscience sectors.
- Relevant Marketing experience is essential
- Business or Marketing degree level education (or equivalent) essential
- Successful track record in delivering new products/initiatives on time and to budget.
- B2B marketing background
- Strong commercial acumen
- Prior experience setting strategic direction for a product producing measurable performance improvements
- Able to lead multi-functional teams without direct line authority
- Strong project management experience
-Hands on experience managing CRM and other marketing tools and platforms
- Excellent communication skills
Key words - Marketing , IVD, Bioscience, Pharm, Product, Specialist
Delta Consultants - Scientific and Medical Recruitment - Applying the Art of Recruitment Science
Scientific Sales - Medical Sales - Laboratory Sales - Technical Sales - Service Engineers
Delta Consultants Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- 18 months
- Required Skills
- Marketing , IVD, Bioscience, Pharm, Product, Specialist , CIM