Sector Head Laboratory Technology
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Sector Head: Laboratory Technology: London: £50-£60K
Our client is a non profit Trade Association for Instrumentation, Control, Automation and Laboratory Technology in the UK. Currently seeking a new Sector Head to focus on Laboratory Technology.
As Sector Head you will be responsible for managing and developing all aspects of the Association's activities related to the Laboratory Technology sector in order to represent the industry to internal and external stakeholders. You will be an influential and positive ambassador for the industry, representing the sector position across diverse audiences.
Your responsibilities include:
- Manage and develop sector activites: Market data analysis, Technical standards, Representation & Media
- Membership retention & growth in the Lab Tech sector
- Development of International relations & events
- Develop thought leadership with the Lab Tech sector
- Build relationships and maximise opportunities for representing the industry.
- Collaboration and teamwork with Industry stakeholders
You will require:
- Pro-active approach(self starter)
- Good time management
- Strong, confident communicator/presenter
- Skilled to recruit, retain and manage.
- Experience with financials and managing budgets
- Numerate and Analytical
- Able to travel within the UK and Europe
- Market knowledge within the Laboratory Technology sector would be ideal
- Experience within the Lab Sector, manufacturing, distribution or sales of product supply industry would be ideal
- Appreciation for International standards and legislation would be ideal
- Previous experience of trade association activity would be ideal.
Delta Consultants Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- Required Skills
- Project Management, BD, Sales, Recruitment, Marketing, Events,
- Laboratory Products