Field Service Tech Support Engineer
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Field Service & Tech Support Engineer - Refractometers/Density Meters - WFH Ideally based North West - £35,000 - £40,000 p/a + benefits
- My client is an exclusive distributor of refractometers, density meters and other titration and measuring products for a large electronics company in the UK and Ireland.
- Their applications are used in the food, oil and petrochemical, brewing and distilling, chemical and pharma industries.
- Due to expansion they are now looking for a laboratory experienced and flexible Field Service & Tech Support Engineer to cover the whole of the UK.
- Duties will be include performing both planned preventative maintenance calls and emergency breakdown provision plus site installs and tech support. Talking to existing customers about new products and gathering leads for the sales team are also part of the role as is attendance at relevant exhibitions and scientific meetings.
- As this is a growing company, they need someone who can hit the ground running, therefore previous experience of servicing similar equipment or being very hands on in the lab is absolutely essential.
- A Degree/HNC/HND in Electronics/Electromechanical Engineering is desirable as is practical laboratory instrumentation experience.
For further information or to apply please contact Deborah on 01480 275527 or e-mail me on email@example.com and I will be delighted to assist.
Key words - Refractometers - Density Meters - Titration - Electronics - Field Service - Tech Support
Delta Consultants - Scientific and Medical Recruitment - Applying the Art of Recruitment Science
Scientific Sales - Medical Sales - Laboratory Sales - Technical Sales - Service Engineers
Delta Consultants Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- car allow, pension
- Required Skills
- Refractometers - Density Meters - Titration - Electronics - Field Service - Tech Support